Enacting this SimAirport Trainer:
- Press F1 at primary menu.
- Tune in for ‘Trainer Activated’.
- Press wanted hotkey.All hotkeys can be changed on the trainer.
SimAirport Trainer Options:
- NumPad1: Change Money By 250000
- NumPad2: Instant Research
- NumPad3: Instant Build
- Misc: Money
These sweep avoidances in your security programming may be important to run this trainer:
- The trainer exe record (or the organizer its put away in)
The “Work” envelope situated here:
- C:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\Cheathappens\
To incidentally impair the Hotkeys, press CTRL-H after trainer is actuated. You can utilize CTRL-H to re-initiate the Hotkeys too.
You can likewise quiet explicit hotkeys by changing the hotkey you need to quiet to ‘NONE’.
– HTC Vive
Tap on the ‘VR Mode’ button. Trainer alternatives will currently be drawn as buttons. Initiate the trainer as normal with your console. Put your HTC Vive on and when you are ingame press the ‘Menu’ button on the hand controllers to open the steam overlay. At the base you can tap on the ‘Work area’ button and you can without much of a stretch press choices on the trainer with your hand controller now.
– Oculus Rift
The oculus break does not have a work area mode starting at now. You need to utilize the console or controller hotkeys.
- – Windows 7 or above
- – 64-Bit OS (32-Bit isn’t bolstered!)
- – .NET Framework 4.7 or above: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=55167
- – DirectX9 for controller bolster