This mod empowers the UI cheats expansion, which enables you to utilize cheats by straightforwardly tapping on the UI, instead of writing a charge.
THE SIMS 4: UI CHEATS EXTENSION
As of now, the mod incorporates the accompanying capacities:
- Draggable requirements cheat (note: not at all like in TS3, you can’t drag it to the outside of the bar. I plan to settle this in the end).
- Right tap on a requirements bar to set the thought process esteem (from – 100 to 100).
- Left tap on cash to pick up $1000.
- Right tap on cash to set the family stores.
- Right tap on a Sim in the relationship board to set the fellowship/sentiment values (from – 100 to 100).
- Right tap on a moodlet to expel the moodlet.
- Right tap on a goal objective to satisfy it quickly.
- Right tap on an expertise bar to set the aptitude level (from 1 to 10).
- To introduce, unfasten the record and put the bundle document in your mods envelope.
v1.7 worked with rendition 1.25.135